Shellac



One of my little luxuries in life is to have my nails done on a regular basis. Having nice nails and hands lifts my spirit because I see my hands more than I see my face and when my hands look nice I feel happy.

I visit my nail technician Jan at Goya in Cheltenham, we chat about everything and when I told her that I wanted a bit of bling added to my nails for the Arbonne Conference she said she would think of something fun.

I went back two weeks later. Jan had ordered smaller Swarovski crystals and told me she would like be able to align them so that the Arbonne Bug logo would fit on my nail.

For the colour I chose 'Night Shimmer': a shade that goes with everything and one of this seasons best colours for my nails. Then she placed the crystals on my thumb, followed by a top coat.

I absolutely loved the finished result, I think it's great fun to accesories your nails for a special occasion. Maybe I'll get something glittery for Christmas too...