Arbonne Sugar Plum Palette - Review




I'm really excited that the Arbonne Sugar Plum Palette has returned for this festive season. I've had mine for over a year and have got a lot of use out of it.

I like the style of the packaging and the fact that it has a mirror is handy too. The lid has a magnet in it so it doesn't come open without you wanting it to which makes it ideal for travel. Much like the heart of gold palette there are four highly pigmented baked eye shadows but this ones colours are a purple-white, gold, khaki and a purple.

Each colour has a metallic finish which aren't too shimmery which I like and (all apart from the white) are easy to build up so you can choose to have a subtle or a solid colour. I've tried using the shadows as a liner by dipping my brush into some water before dipping in the eye shadow and this worked well. 

I have also used two of the shades to add sheen after applying lipstick which made the perfect 'ombre' lip. It's fun to be creative with this palette but it's also great for every day use. I particularly love the gold.It is absolutely beautiful on it's own and is perfect for making blue eyes look more vivid.

The Arbonne Sugar Plum Palette retails at £41. For more information about how to get this and other Arbonne products at a discount please contact me.