Testimonials

“Next on the agenda, a new wardrobe of clothes!(...) She promises I can create a capsule wardrobe with only 35 items. If this is a mid-life crisis, bring it on.” 

“B is just incredible at what she does. And spending time with her will definitely transform your wardrobe - and quite possibly, your life! (It did mine - it still is!)”
Kate - Nottingham

“I have to say, that many years ago, this was the best investment I ever made in my wardrobe. I travel a lot , I can travel light and never have to worry how to put outfits together. So go on ladies, you definitely won't regret it.”
Karen - Cheltenham

“The three sessions we've had together have helped so much...much easier shopping now, but still need to offload some of my vast wardrobe :-)”
Diane - Gloucestershire

“I feel like a big weight has been taken off my shoulders...I had such a fabulous time. It was so exciting! I can’t wait to go shopping now and know that what I bring home will go with what’s in my wardrobe and make me look great!...I shall definitely be booking up another session in the spring. “
Jane - Wiltshire

“I just wanted to let you know that you have made SUCH a difference to how I feel, and how my wardrobe feels... I am hiring you as my personal shopper forever!!"
Kate - Nottingham
“I enjoyed your visit although I felt as if I was in shock at the end of it all! I did need to throw a lot of clothes away so thanks for that initial "kick"... it has given me more confidence to walk into a shop and dismiss half the stock because the clothes are the wrong colour. The little tips you gave me have been very useful and I have remembered them whilst out browsing.” 
Jennifer - Gloucestershire

" ...You helped me choose the perfect colour for my wedding dress as well as changed my life for the better." 
Wendy - Gloucestershire

"I have had several comments from colleagues at work over the last couple of days who have said I look fabulous and what have I done? And I look glamorous etc… so that has really given me a boost and much more confidence!...Many thanks for all your help.”
Jane - Wiltshire

“We had a brilliant time and have spoken almost every day this week to discuss some other aspect or other! I have just place my first Arbonne order...We're both saving our pennies for the next B installment - now we know our colours, we're interested in finding out about the types of clothes that suit our figures!...it's all been lots of fun and we've both felt great in our new mascara and colours that suit us this week, so thank you a million times over.”
Sarah - Gloucestershire

“I can't recommend Berith's workshops enough. This lady knows her stuff - and is fun, inspiring and fabulous into the bargain! What she doesn't know about creating capsule wardrobes that work, probably isn't worth knowing! I highly recommend checking this out”
Kate - Nottingham

“A belated thank you for all your help and advice a few weeks ago. It was such a useful and enjoyable morning. I love the fact I now have a wardrobe full of clothes I actually wear. I feel so much more confident having injected some colour into my outfits and have received loads of compliments.
I’m recommending you to all my friends!” 
Rachel - Cheltenham

“I would like to thank you so much for all of your guidance and advice on my image. I had such a lovely time yesterday which was down to you. You were very professional but at the same time were friendly and fun... I now feel much more confident about shopping for clothes which is down to you, so many, many thanks. I look forward to working with you again in the spring.” 
Jennifer - Gloucestershire

“Thank you so much for the make-up lesson.  Having never really concentrated on make-up, only using lipstick and mascara, I felt now was the time to change slightly as I hit my 50's.  I wanted a very natural look and you have allowed me to achieve that beautifully.  Quite a number of people have commented on how 'well' I'm looking, not realising that there's a subtle make-up job going on!  Many thanks for your efforts, excellent products too! 
Nicola - Wiltshire

“Just to let you know how much I look forward to the seasonal updates - they really are a breath of fresh air and a great deal of fun. It gives you so much more confidence to go and shop for the clothes that you know will be the right style and colour for you as you update your wardrobe each season.  Can't wait for the next one! “
Carole - Gloucestershire

“A woman in the room said she was very jealous of people like me who were colour co-ordinated !  The B effect is really working...”
Pam - Wiltshire

“I wanted to write and thank you for another fabulous day when we met in September. I've waited until now as I wanted to tell you that I felt so inspired after our meeting I decided to go vintage shopping - in Paris...most importantly (for me) I was complimented on my outfits...which I credit you with for giving me the tools to construct. It was such a confidence boost…  I want you to know how superior your presentation and clients handling are in comparison, hence the reason I came to the other end of the UK to see you again. Thank you once again, Berith, you were truly inspiring.” 
Gillian - Dundee

"...Whenever I go shopping now I firstly see the colour, then the style, then if it will fit me. I used to assume I would look fat in everything, so wouldn't even bother most of the time." 
Wendy - Gloucestershire

"...My husband and son were very impressed... You have given me so many more outfits to wear, and its fun to look up what you suggest to wear with what." 
Sue - Gloucestershie


“ I feel great since you sorted my wardrobe. So much less clothes but feel liberated by the fact that I can wear everything and feel generally good.” 
Allison - Wiltshire